Dual Shielded Pure Copper CAT5E for Indoor Application
SFTP CAT5E BC PVC
ASTEL SFTP CAT5E cables exceed or meet Category 5E EIA/TIA 568C2 and IEC 11801 specifications. IT is tested to 133 MHz frequency range and designed to support Gigabit 1000Base-T and 1000 Base-TX applications for full length of 100m
Network Integrity is the most essential requirement for LAN, WAN, IP Networks. Network cables are highly prone to noise and electromagnetic interference in harsh and critical infrastructure environments like Airports, Hospitals, Industrial Control systems. Astel SFTP CAT5E (Dual Shielded- Foil and Braid Shielding) cable are installed to protect data from such interference and improved cross talk performance
|Technical specification||Main Applications 1) 10Base T (IEEE 802.3).
2) 100Base T (IEEE 802.3U).
4) 1000Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet).
5) ATM 155.
6) Token Ring (IEEE 805.5).
7) TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5)
1. Astel Digicom Electronics reserves the right to change, modify specifications without prior notice.
2. All pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may be different in color and size that may appear in product specifications.
3. Every effort is made to provide accurate information at the time of publishing, however Astel Digicom Electronics LLC is not responsible for
any loss, directly or indirectly caused by any error in publishing.
4. E&OE (Errors and Omissions are excepted)