Outdoor Directional Coupler LDC-XX
LDC-8, LDC-12, LDC-16
ASTEL Digicom offers wide range of outdoor passives which includes splitters, line directional couplers, tapoffs and power insertors.Our outdoor passive range features Standard polymer coating for superior environmental protection.; In addition, it offers industry leading insertion loss specifications, reducing amplifier requirements.Its modular design allows changing of board and cover without removal of housing from cable.
Line Directional couplers divide a small portion of the signal on the trunk line (main line) to tap lines.Signal is attenuated between Input and Tap ports. Depending on the Tap value (dB value), the small portion will be passed to the tap line. Higher the value of the DB, lower the amount of signal passed to the tap line. e.g. Tap line in 12 dB tap will have lower amount of signal then the Tap line in 8 dB tap.In addition to RF signal, the power 30V-90VAC is passed from INPUT to OUTPUT AND TAPOFF ports.The difference between Tapoff and Line Directional Couplers, is while tapoff do not have Power output on tapoff ports, in Output Line directional couplers, the power is carried from input to tapoff output ports.
|Technical specification||Main Features 1) 5/8” for the input and output connectors.
2) Alternate Current through the main line.
3) Sealed extended F-ports on all taps for superior sealing against moisture ingress.
4) Tin-plated brass F-ports.
5) Component covers for additional protection of circuitry during maintenance.
6) Faceplate interchangeability for taps with different dB values enabling trunk line continuity.
7) Versatile housing design permits aerial or pedestal mounting.
1. Astel Digicom Electronics reserves the right to change, modify specifications without prior notice.
2. All pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may be different in color and size that may appear in product specifications.
3. Every effort is made to provide accurate information at the time of publishing, however Astel Digicom Electronics LLC is not responsible for
any loss, directly or indirectly caused by any error in publishing.
4. E&OE (Errors and Omissions are excepted)